Industrial Sewing Services in the USA
Dallas Contract Sewing is a fully equipped industrial sewing and manufacturing facility with the capability to turn your ideas into prototypes or to complete your full run manufacturing projects. From concept to final product or a redesign of existing products Dallas Contract Sewing can provide a full range of services including:
- Full in house staff with over 60 year combined knowledge base
- Full service manufacturing from prototype to production
- Redesign and product testing services
- Design consultation and materials suggestions
- Research and wholesale materials sourcing
- Access to specialty materials and processes
- Automated fabric and textile cutting
- Double needle and Surging sewing machines
- Embroidery services
- Bar code manufacturing process tracking
- Custom product color and trim configurations
- Light to medium assembly
- Custom shipment packaging
- Product fulfillment and customer notification systems
What started as a hobby business in our garage in 1988 has grown into a start of the art sewing facility with quality and creativity in mind. Our custom sewing facility started with a few sewing machines and talented seamstresses dedicated to sewing outdoor cushions and patio furniture replacement slings for customers nationwide. Now we have sewing team of over 20 members cutting and sewing everything from custom patio furniture cushions and pillows to tote bags and tool pouches and more. We love making and sewing products here in the USA for our customers across the United States.
Dallas Contract Sewing and fabric cutting service is located in the Brookhollow Industrial area approximately 6 miles north of the city of Dallas. We specialize in the custom sewing and manufacturing of outdoor patio furniture cushions, custom outdoor pillows, replacement patio furniture slings, custom tote bags, heavy vinyl for sporting good products, marine vinyl for boat interiors, custom bags, tool pouches, outdoor seat pads, bench seating, placemats and much more. Our industrial sewing machines can handle medium to heavy weight materials such as PVC mesh for patio furniture, heavy canvas, nylon, gym vinyl, marine vinyl and more.
Bring us your custom sewing project or idea and let’s talk about what it will take to bring your idea to life. We’ll give you an honest opinion on what it will take to produce your custom sewn product.